The minimum daily package covers the following services:
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All three meals
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay(Any Language Speaking guide on an additional charge)
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
- All monuments entry fees
- On the day of departure, only breakfast will be inclusive and any extra requirements shall be payable on usage basis.
- All internal related government and tourism taxes and charges.
- A sustainable development fee of $65. This sustainable development fee goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
- USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
- USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
Tourists travelling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the above minimum daily package rates.
These are as follows:
- Single individual – US$ 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons only – US$ 30 per person per night
- Group of 3 persons and above – Waived off for the period of stay.
- USD 40 (one time visa fee)
These rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
There shall be no charge other than visa fee of USD 40 for children below the age of 5 years.
Children between the ages of 5-12 years shall be given 50% discount on minimum daily package rate.
Full time students below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall be given 25% discount on minimum daily package rate.
A GROUP SIZE DISCOUNT of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
A 50% DURATION DISCOUNT on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE shall be provided after 14th night.
100% SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE FREE ZONE DISCOUNT shall be provided on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE on first and/or last night for groups with night halt in Phuntsholing, Sarpang and Samdrup Jongkhar on arrival and/or departure.
Please Note: Children below 5 years will not be eligible for GROUP SIZE DISCOUNTS, DURATION DISCOUNTS and SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE FREE ZONE DISCOUNT and All Children and Students will not be eligible for DURATION DISCOUNTS
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.
Prior to your trip to Bhutan a full payment of your holiday should be wired to the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
You must wire the tour payment calculated by us to the bank details provided in your invoice.
Once your holiday payment is done from your end bank wire receipt copy should be emailed to us for the payment confirmation with Bank and Tourism Council of Bhutan